Friday, December 2, 2011

Bluetooth Gangsta




Remember that post from not so long ago where I proclaimed my love for my old Honda Accord?  Well, we have since parted ways and I am now riding in style in a brand new Toyota Camry.  It is a sport model so it has ground effects, nicer wheels and some weird paddle thingee on the steering wheel.  Pretty gangsta right? Well honestly, those are all features that I don't care much about but Josh seems to think it is cool and I want to be cool so I'm going along with it. 

One thing that I AM excited about it the bluetooth feature.  I finally set it up this morning while I was waiting for my windshield to defrost.  It took me a few tries to figure it out but I got it. 

It gave me the message that it was connected and then for some reason it started to play one of the songs from my music library.  It started to play--- and I promise I am not making this up-- "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta"... it was perfect.  For a moment I felt like I was in a sitcom; like I had a bunch of writers carefully choosing the soundtrack to my morning.  Then I realized I was about to sit in traffic on my way to a boring job and everything seemed a lot less sitcom-y.  But it was pretty damn cool for a minute.


Above: Halloween 2008... one of the members of the bad ass gang "GangGreen"

No comments:

Post a Comment