- I love cheeseburgers, pancakes and tomatoes... respectively.
- I love coupons, deals, sales, etc.
- I have a little baby, Jack, who I think is one of the cutest boys around (read his birth story here!)... and a husband, Josh, who I also think is one of the cutest boys around (read a sappy, hormonal post about him here!)
- I am constantly trying to organize and reorganize my house... I'm pretty sure that if I ask Josh to move our bedroom from the second floor to the third floor again he will leave me.
- I love condiments. I really love them.
- I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up. I have an undergraduate degree in Psychology, as well as some coursework in two different graduate programs- one year of coursework in a Social Work program and one year of coursework in a Negotiations and Conflict Management program. (See above: indecisive) I work part-time as an administrative assistant at a local university but I reallllly want to find a way to work from home.
- I have two cats... a fat, white cat named Phoenix who meows loud enough on the other side of the house to wake the baby ... and a little, clumsy, black cat named Bagheera who can't even jump up onto the sofa without bumbling all over the place.
- I love boardwalk activities like photobooths, skeeball and eating greasy french fries.
here I am getting my last ball into 50 while playing some boardwalk skeeball...
photobooth pictures from our wedding... (can you tell which strip is from later in the day after a few drinks?!)
the Dude (at about five months old)...
I really hope you enjoy reading my blog. I really, really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!
If you want to know more about me- like my favorite condiment (ketchup) or how many chin-ups I can do (zero)- please feel free to contact me! Unlike other (actually popular) blogs, no one ever contacts me, so if you write to me then you are sure to get a reply!
I would love to hear from you!!
Thanks for reading.