Monday, August 22, 2011

before and after...



Before Baby: Saturday night

After Baby: Saturday night

           
Before Baby: "What can I wear that will look cute?"
After Baby: "What can I wear that won't show spit up and leaky boobs?"

Before Baby: "Bottomless mimosas and bloody marys at brunch? For sure!"
After Baby: "Well I just nursed, so if I drink one mimosa now I will probably be good to nurse again the next time he is hungry.. or maybe I'll wait until he goes down to sleep because then I might get a good stretch out of him so maybe brunch won't work.. or I guess I could have Josh give him a bottle... or..... hey, wake up.. you fell asleep while I was talking to you."

Before Baby: "Lets get busy."
After Baby: "Lets take a nap."

Before Baby: "You can go start the car... I'll be out in two minutes."
After Baby: "You can go start the car... I'll be out in 45 minutes."

Before Baby: Life is good.
After Baby: Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment