Monday, August 15, 2011

all the advice you never asked for....


my first piece of advice...


I love giving advice, opinions and feedback on restaurants, baby products, wedding vendors, washing machines, cookies, neighborhoods, doctors, water filtration systems for your sink... you get the point... I just like giving my opinion- on anything. However, I don't like to give unsolicited advice or suggestions... and, to be honest, people don't ask for my opinion nearly as much as I would like.  I know... it's weird, right?! 

Well, I just had an "AHA!" moment and realized that this blog is the perfect place for giving all the unsolicitated advice/feedback/reviews.  Maybe, just maybe, someone will stumble across my blog (unlikely, but I can dream!) and find that perfect post that answers all their questions.  And if the review doesn't interest my readers (I'm up to THREE now!) then they can just keep on a-scrolling!



No comments:

Post a Comment