Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I heart IHeart Organizing...

I recently stumbled upon the blog IHeart Organizing and it is now my favorite blog! While it is a bit depressing to me because it makes me aware of just how disorganized my house is, it also inspires me.  I am going to make a list of projects that I want to complete by the end of the year.  Maybe I'll even blog about it... if I can pull myself away from Jen's IHeart Organizing blog!

Here are some pictures from her blog that make me want to cry/smile/organize my home....

Doesn't this laundry room just make you want to
lay on the floor and take deep breaths of
that clean laundry smell?!


Maybe I would blog more than once a week if I had a
organized desk and a functional computer at home...
or maybe not because I would still have a
four month old baby demanding my attention...
but I would still love to have this neatly organized desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment