Thursday, March 31, 2011

hooray for....


You really do bring it, Ikea.  From your meatballs to your sleek, reasonably priced furniture... you got it going on. 

Here are some more things that make me love you.....
  • Your music selection... I almost always hear The Cure while shopping.
  • Your Chocolate Overload Cake.  Oh.My.Gosh.Amazing.
  • Your incredible selection of storage boxes and kitchen products.  I have a weakness for simple, inexpensive storage containers and for kitchen utensils/toys.  I want to tell you just how much I love the woodland animal cookie cutters I purchased from you last week-- a hedgehog, a moose and a squirrel-- to name a few??  Adorable.
  • Your bathroom stall doors which open OUT... as a pregnant lady with a big belly, I struggle in most public restroooms because they have doors which open IN... the door always bumps my bump unless I lean pretty far back... so thanks- from me and the other big bellied pregnant ladies who shop in you.
  • One word: Lingonberries.
  • Your incredibly reasonable prices.  Where else could I get a crib, two large rugs, a nightlight, candles and a cake slicer for under $200?!   
  • Your Chocolate Overload Cake.  It deserves another mention.
I'm sure I'll see you next week, Ikea.  Until then, please know I am thinking of you fondly.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Also, I would like to just reinforce how good the Chocolate Overload Cake. It deserved another mention, really it is delightful.

    ReplyDelete