Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Obligatory New Mom Santa Picture Post



Jack: "Oh you know... just hanging out in this humongous chair, chatting with Santa.... no big deal."

Despite really rude people working with Santa (disappointingly not even dressed as elves!) and a slow moving line, Jack was very patient and did very well when he met Santa yesterday.  He sat down on Santa's lap and looked over at me and smiled (not captured of course) and then stared at me and the lady taking pictures for a few minutes before turning to Santa and reaching up to touch his beard.  I broke eye contact with the dude for a second to look at the picture screen and he got a quivery lip so I went over and scooped him up.  Besides that, he was a champ up there and I was so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment