Monday, March 14, 2011

meal planning...

I usually start off the week with high hopes of sticking to a menu... it doesn't always go so well.  Mondays I'm usually too tired from work (and from the extra 40 pounds I'm currently lugging around!) to get myself in gear to go grocery shopping.  So I do the grocery shopping on Tuesday... but it's pretty late when I get home and I can't get motivated to cook... so if I get on track with meals it is usually on Wednesday... better late than never!


I'm a list maker... so this grocery/menu planner from design*sponge is perfect and cute!  I haven't gone so far as to make the clipboard or pen box.. but they are both cute too. 


There are a few different grocery templates available but the menu grocery list is my favorite... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment