Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Cozy Thankful

thankful #3: a cozy place in your home

In college, my roommate Jessica had the most comfortable bed.  Sometimes when she would go out of town or stay at her boyfriend's house, Ashley and I would watch movies in her bed.  We called it "the marshmallow"... very creative, I know.  I am proud to report that my bed is now a cozy, soft little marshmallow haven.  And with all the fluffy feathery additions it is also a perfect place for a little dude to practice sitting up....


because it is soft when he falls back!  (please excuse the silly giant diaper... he had just woken up and I have a heavy, heavy night time wetter!)



Once or twice Jack has taken a little supervised cat-nap (har har) but the bed is too soft and fluffy for any real bedsharing.



Well, Jack is waking up from a nap (in his crib) and I think we will go spend a few minutes snuggling in my marshmallow bed!

1 comment: