Friday, September 30, 2011

Making gift bows from magazine pages...



I love this craft.  It is simple, does not require any funky craft supplies and is a wonderful way to repurpose old magazines.  I love putting personal touches on gift packaging and this is a great way to do that!  My sister has allergies so I made a bow out of a page of pills from an allergy advertisement to pop onto her birthday present.  I kind of don't want to share the instructions because then the family and friends who seem so impressed with my bow making skills will know just how easy it really is to make these!!

Maybe one day I'll post my own pictures and my own instructions but until then you can pop over to How About Orange and check out her instructions

Image from How About Orange (as you can see when you go to her blog!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a clever idea! I'll be doing this and also making the jalapeno popper dip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret making that dip!

    I am going to post another magazine page project this week... and I think it is even better than this one!

    ReplyDelete