Thursday, June 23, 2011

update...

So remember that last post from oh so long ago? Yep, that one about deadlines?  Well, my son was due on May 6th and my body must have gotten the memo about how much I like meeting deadlines because it kicked it up a notch and he was born on May 1st.  I have been spending the last month and a half learning all about how to make him smile and about how to quickly change a diaper so as not to get peed on and about how to function on only a few hours of sleep. 

Now that I have figured out that the dude takes a nap each day from 9ish to noonish, I have started doing some of the things I used to do- baking, laundry, brushing my teeth.  I am thinking I will start blogging again too... to get all my pointless thoughts and ramblings out there to all two of my readers to enjoy!

Here is a picture of the adorable little face I get to look at all day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment